Every year, hundreds of people go without water and/or food. And yet, I still find people that throw their own food away in the trash.
“Why?” I ask them.
“Because I didn’t like it.” they answer.
“I don’t like vegetables.” they answer.
“I’m not hungry.” they answer.
Just because you don’t like something, or if you’re just not HUNGRY ENOUGH to eat, it DOES NOT mean you have to throw away your food into the trash. Instead save it in your bag, because who knows! Maybe you suddenly get hungry and want to eat your food. Maybe you find someone that will appreciate it more than you.
Don’t leave your cup half empty, letting it sit there for days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days and days until you have to pour it down the drain. Never take a cup of juice or cordial and not finish it.
Never take more than you can drink. Never take more than you can eat.
BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE. BECAUSE WE ONLY REALISE HOW GREAT SOMETHING IS WHEN IT’S ABOUT TO LEAVE US.
Okay. Wow. I’m exhausted. And thirsty.
I wrote this out on my blog post page, so I hope that doesn’t disqualify me.
So no one actually nominated me to do this (because I don’t have blogger friends), but I still decided to do this challenge (I NOMINATED MYSELF!). So without further ado I nominate these five people to do this challenge.
- J. A. Allen
- Elan Mudrow
- Meg (from Meg’s Magical Musings)
- Kent Wayne
- Allan G Smorra
1) open an ms word document (or any other editor).
2) set a stop watch or a mobile for 5-10 minutes.
3) your topic is at the foot of this post.
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER
4) fill the word document with as much wordage as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) you may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) at the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new topic.
(I honestly just copy-pasted the rules from the blog, The Brokedown Pamphlet because I think they explained the rules very well.)
Thank you for listening (or technically reading) this blog post and I hope you have a wonderful day, night and anything in between!