“Although “jumping to conclusions” is an expression, rather than an activity, it is as dangerous as jumping of a cliff, jumping in front of a moving train or jumping for joy.”
A Series of Unfortunate Events,
So I just have a quick update to make. Some of you know that I love to write fanfiction. Just as clarification, I will NOT be continuing my Phanfic (as sad as it is) for the following reason. I’m just no longer into Phan. I mean I still LOVE PHAN, but I’m just following it because I think it’s cute, that’s all.
Second fanfic update. My WolfStar series is still going but I’m at a bit of a Writer’s Block, sooooo…
Well that’s it!
I hope you all enjoyed listening (or technically reading) this blog post!
“You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper.”
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Many things happened these last few months that I want to go over in a numbered recap. This is gonna be a while, so just hang in there, grab a charger, and maybe some food (I suggest cereal because why not?!)
- Sherlock Season 4 began, then it ended, and I’m still not over it.
- Hamilton erupted (very rudely) into my life.
- I tried many times to the Newsies jump (each time I failed miserably).
- I got into musical theatre.
- I feel like I know the plot of Hamilton inside out.
- I got into roleplaying on Goodreads.
- I made FRIENDS ON GOODREADS. That was in all caps because I’m wondering how I actually made friends.
- I found an oddly accurate definition of me on Urban Dictionary.
- I got Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and I finished reading them in about a week.
- I came back in contact with a friend of mine.
- I (sort of) dumped a friend of mine (or at least I thought this person was a friend of mine…)
- I STARTED FANDOM QUOTE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
- I got WAYYYYY into my Goodreads groups (it’s kind of worrying). Every time I go on my laptop (and there is good WiFi) the first thing I check is my Goodreads.
- I finished Castle. Again.
- I’m halfway through the Grimm Brothers Original Tales book. (Yes singular) (IT’S A THICK BOOK!)
There you guys have it! I did quite a few things this few months and I’m still very proud to be a slightly socially-awkward fangirl!
SHOUT-OUT TO THOSE IN FANDOMS THAT NOBODY ELSE WHERE THEY LIVE ARE A PART OF!
Thank for listening (or technically reading)!
(That sasssssssss though.)
Well this is a new interest that I completely forgot to tell you guys.
HAMILTON HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.
This perfect blend of culture and history of a musical has me sitting in my room rapping to myself, even as I write this.
Legit, the music in this tho.
Every time I enter a room my anthem is Schuyler Sisters, because, why not?
But even after all of this there is one downside to all of this amazing awesomeness. No one where I live knows about Hamilton. I’m shouted at for even singing one of their songs. This is where my blog is really heading. Even after all of this I still love Hamilton. Because Hamilton is amazing. And it has changed my life, forever.
And (just one word) LAMS.
“Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak!”
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
“Yes punch me in the face. Didn’t you hear me?”
“I always hear “punch me in the face” when you talk, but it’s usually subtext.”
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson,