“Although “jumping to conclusions” is an expression, rather than an activity, it is as dangerous as jumping of a cliff, jumping in front of a moving train or jumping for joy.”
A Series of Unfortunate Events,
So I just have a quick update to make. Some of you know that I love to write fanfiction. Just as clarification, I will NOT be continuing my Phanfic (as sad as it is) for the following reason. I’m just no longer into Phan. I mean I still LOVE PHAN, but I’m just following it because I think it’s cute, that’s all.
Second fanfic update. My WolfStar series is still going but I’m at a bit of a Writer’s Block, sooooo…
Well that’s it!
I hope you all enjoyed listening (or technically reading) this blog post!
“You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper.”
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Many things happened these last few months that I want to go over in a numbered recap. This is gonna be a while, so just hang in there, grab a charger, and maybe some food (I suggest cereal because why not?!)
- Sherlock Season 4 began, then it ended, and I’m still not over it.
- Hamilton erupted (very rudely) into my life.
- I tried many times to the Newsies jump (each time I failed miserably).
- I got into musical theatre.
- I feel like I know the plot of Hamilton inside out.
- I got into roleplaying on Goodreads.
- I made FRIENDS ON GOODREADS. That was in all caps because I’m wondering how I actually made friends.
- I found an oddly accurate definition of me on Urban Dictionary.
- I got Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and I finished reading them in about a week.
- I came back in contact with a friend of mine.
- I (sort of) dumped a friend of mine (or at least I thought this person was a friend of mine…)
- I STARTED FANDOM QUOTE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
- I got WAYYYYY into my Goodreads groups (it’s kind of worrying). Every time I go on my laptop (and there is good WiFi) the first thing I check is my Goodreads.
- I finished Castle. Again.
- I’m halfway through the Grimm Brothers Original Tales book. (Yes singular) (IT’S A THICK BOOK!)
There you guys have it! I did quite a few things this few months and I’m still very proud to be a slightly socially-awkward fangirl!
SHOUT-OUT TO THOSE IN FANDOMS THAT NOBODY ELSE WHERE THEY LIVE ARE A PART OF!
Thank for listening (or technically reading)!
(That sasssssssss though.)
Well this is a new interest that I completely forgot to tell you guys.
HAMILTON HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.
This perfect blend of culture and history of a musical has me sitting in my room rapping to myself, even as I write this.
Legit, the music in this tho.
Every time I enter a room my anthem is Schuyler Sisters, because, why not?
But even after all of this there is one downside to all of this amazing awesomeness. No one where I live knows about Hamilton. I’m shouted at for even singing one of their songs. This is where my blog is really heading. Even after all of this I still love Hamilton. Because Hamilton is amazing. And it has changed my life, forever.
And (just one word) LAMS.